| TRANSDAIRY CALL for demonstrator to apply and bene
June 13, 2023
About The Call
The Euro Lebanese Centre for Industrial Modernisation (ELCIM) at the Industrial
Research Institute (IRI) under the ENI CBC Med TRANSDAIRY co-funded project, has
issued a call to support a demonstrator with a project applied to the Dairy
sector. The demonstrator should develop innovative solutions in the field of Key
Enabling Technologies (KETS) in Dairy, ICT and Bio/nanotechnology for the Dairy
Value Chain (DVC).
Entrepreneurs, enterprises, industries, SMEs, startups and researchers working
in the Dairy Innovation Sector or in the ICT and bio–Nano technologies
applicable to the DVC and looking for a support to further develop their
innovative project are invited to apply.
The selected participant from Lebanon will benefit from a 4,000 euros voucher,
which will enable him/her to support the development of his/her project.
This presents an opportunity to develop an innovative solution that could be
offered to the Dairy sector and scaled to Mediterranean markets.
Shortlisted participants might be invited to present their project in front of a
selection committee and the selected demonstrator will benefit from the grant
The deadline to submit this application is: June 23, 2023.
Who Can Apply
- Innovators, entrepreneurs and key enabling technology providers (KET)
within the Dairy Value Chain, the Dairy, ICT and Bio Nano sectors.
- Ventures and companies working on R&D projects applied to the DVC
- SME’s, industries, NGOs working on in the Dairy, ICT, or Bio/Nano
- Researchers, Faculty Members, Lab Members, working on researches in the
- What Countries Are Included in The Call
- Entrepreneurs/organizations in Lebanon offering an innovative project
applied to the Dairy Value Chain.
- Reside in Lebanon
- Demonstrate the project including demonstrated economic viability and
combine innovation, applicability, scalability, and team experience
- Demonstrate the Innovation and technology readiness level Key
Benefits and Opportunities
- Access a voucher of 4,000 euros that will be used to support in the
development of the project and turn it project into an applied solution to
the Dairy Value Chain.
- Access to the TRANSDAIRY regional online collaborative platform which
features a database of Dairy Value Chain regional demand and offer and
allows communication and networking among regional innovators, suppliers,
partners, prospective clients, etc.
- Invitation to participate and benefit from the subsequent TRANSDAIRY
activities for 2023, which include Vouchers for a Co-patent, Vouchers for
the creation of Spin-offs, vouchers for co publications.