Call for a Communication Manager
June 9, 2023
The Euro-Lebanese Centre for Industrial Modernisation (ELCIM) at the
Industrial Research Institute (IRI) has partnered within the Europeaid funded
project entitled Lebanon Innovate along with Berytech, IraLeb, EBN, Leitat and
Within this context, ELCIM seeks an external talented and experienced
Communication Manager. The Communication Manager, will play a crucial role in
developing and implementing effective communication strategies to promote the
project's objectives, activities, and achievements.
The expiration date of the vacancy is the 16th of June.
- Implement the comprehensive communication strategy for the Lebanon
Innovate project, aligning with project goals and target audiences.
- Create engaging and informative content for various communication channels,
including websites, social media platforms, newsletters, press releases, and
other marketing materials.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing communication
strategies, including digital marketing and social media campaigns.
- Proven work experience as a Communication Manager or in a similar role,
preferably within the an EU funded projects focusing on innovation, or
- Collaborate closely with the project team, partners, and beneficiaries to
gather information and success stories for communication purposes.
- Be the contact point for the Managing Authority in relation to the project
- Be responsible for reporting activities in the framework of biannual project
- To refer to the Project Coordinator as regards the progress of project
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or a related
field. A master's degree is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Arabic.
French is a plus.
- Familiarity with content management systems, social media management tools,
and analytics platforms.
- Ability to work effectively in a multicultural and fast-paced environment,
managing multiple priorities and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proactive, creative, and innovative mindset with a strong attention to detail.
How to Apply:
If you are passionate about communication, innovation, and making a positive
impact, please submit your resume, cover letter, and any relevant portfolio or
samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mention "Communication Manager - Lebanon Innovate" in the subject line of
About Lebanon Innovate:
Lebanon Innovate Program is a 42-month program funded by the European Union to
revitalize the Lebanese entrepreneurial ecosystem and the productive sectors.
The program, based on an innovation roadmap, fosters innovation through
supporting Intellectual Property (IP) and knowledge transfer allowing the
country to become a knowledge-driven digital nation at the front end of
Lebanon Innovate Program aims at Nurturing Innovation Through Intellectual
Property and Knowledge Transfer by supporting the transformation of innovations
and technological findings emerging from universities into market-ready products
and commercial ventures to boost the Lebanese productive sectors.