| CALL FOR THE TRANSDAIRY VOUCHER APPLICATIONS: Cros
March 25, 2023
CALL FOR THE TRANSDAIRY VOUCHER APPLICATIONS: Cross Border Spin-Off
About The Call
The Euro Lebanese Centre for Industrial Modernisation (ELCIM) at the Industrial
Research Institute (IRI) under the ENI CBC Med TRANSDAIRY co-funded project, has
issued a call to support the creation of 3 spin-off startup projects or existing
spin-offs in the Dairy sector. The spin-offs should develop innovative solutions
in the field of Key Enabling Technologies (KETS) in ICT and Bio/nanotechnology
for the Dairy Value Chain (DVC).
Entrepreneurs, enterprises, industries, SMEs and researchers working in the
dairy innovation sector and looking to turn an innovative R&D project into a
spin-off business affiliated to their respective company or research institution
are invited to apply.
3 selected participants from Lebanon will benefit from a 10,000-euro grant,
which will enable them to support the creation of their spin-off in the Dairy
Value Chain or support their existing ones.
This presents a unique opportunity to create or support an independent entity
that could offer a new line of production/services/process innovations in the
dairy sector that can be developed and scaled to Mediterranean markets.
Shortlisted participants will be invited to present their business plan in front
of a selection committee and three of them will finally be selected to benefit
from the grant and support.
Who Can Apply
- Innovators, entrepreneurs and key enabling technology providers (KET)
within the Dairy Value Chain sector
- Ventures and companies in the Dairy Value Chain sector working on R&D
- SME’s, industries, NGOs working on spin-off projects in the Dairy, ICT,
or Bio/Nano technologies industries
- Researchers, Faculty Members, Lab Members, working on researches in the
Dairy Value Chain sector and ICT .
What Countries Are Included in The Call
- Entrepreneurs/organizations in Lebanon, Italy, Greece, Tunisia looking
to create or collaborate with an existing spin-off with a Lebanese Dairy
entrepreneur in Lebanon
- Reside in Lebanon
- Demonstrate the spin-off business model including demonstrated economic
viability and combine innovation, applicability, scalability, and team
- Demonstrate the Innovation and technology readiness level
Key Benefits and Opportunities
- Obtain hands-on experience, legal advice, and a financial grant to
support the creation or development of the spin-off.
- Access a voucher of 10,000 euros that will be used to support you in the
creation or development of your spin off.
- Provide the opportunity to bring to life a new line of production or
service for an established enterprise, turn research into a product and a
project into an actual product or service.
- Access to the Transdairy regional online collaborative platform which
features a database of Dairy Value Chain regional demand and offer and
allows communication and networking among regional innovators, suppliers,
partners, prospective clients, etc.
- Invitation to apply and if selected ,benefit from the subsequent
Transdairy activities for 2023, which include: Vouchers for a Co-patent call
; vouchers for Demonstration of Research Results call ; vouchers for co
publications call .
• The application
form must be filled before the 05.04.2023 at 5:00 p.m.