Call for co publications
March 25, 2023
BENEFIT FROM THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY AND LET’S COLLABORATE!
The Euro Lebanese Centre for Industrial Modernisation ( ELCIM) at the Industrial
Research Institute (IRI) under the ENI CBC MED TRANSDAIRY project is inviting
you to help us reach out potential researchers.
We will be offering 3 dairy researchers from Lebanon the opportunity to
develop and publish articles on Key Enabling Technologies applied to the Dairy
The selected researchers will receive a 1,000-euro voucher, which can be used to
publish their research and technology in the dairy sector. They will have the
option to collaborate with authors from the same or different institutions to
strengthen relationships among key research institutions in the dairy sector.
The objective of these co-publications is to promote key insights, data, and
knowledge in the dairy sector. This initiative will also increase visibility for
the outcome of the researchers' findings, giving them the opportunity to share
their work with the dairy stakeholders and community in Lebanon and the
The application is open to the public. We are looking forward to collaborating
together which will hopefully lead to a significant impact on the Research
This is the link to the
Deadline: April 5, 2023 before 5:pm
Who Can Apply
- Innovators, and key enabling technology providers (KET) within the Dairy
Value Chain sector are interested in publishing their research.
- Researchers, Faculty Members, Lab Members working on developing a
publication on KET in the DVC.
- Selection Criteria
- Research should showcase clear data and results.
- One of the authors must be a resident of Lebanon.
- The Article must be published in Lebanon.
- Authorship should be composed of 2 different authors either from the
same institution (but different departments) or from different institutions.
- Research should be published in an Open Access Journal.
Key Benefits and Opportunities
- Access to a voucher of 1,000 euro to publish a research paper in an
- Access to the Transdairy regional online collaborative platform which
features a database of Dairy Value Chain regional demand and offers and
allows communication and networking among regional innovators, suppliers,
partners, prospective clients, etc.
- Invitation to participate and benefit from the subsequent TRANSDAIRY
Project activities for 2023, which include: Cross Border Brokerage Events:
Matchmaking opportunities between innovators and investors on a regional
Need More Info?
If you have any questions about the Transdairy Program, please contact the
Project Director at: email@example.com