| Call for demonstrators
March 25, 2023
The Euro Lebanese Centre for Industrial Modernisation (ELCIM) at the
Industrial Research Institute (IRI) under the ENI CBC Med TRANSDAIRY co-funded
project, has issued a call to support 4 demonstrators with projects applied to
the Dairy sector. The demonstrators should develop innovative solutions in the
field of Key Enabling Technologies (KETS) in Dairy, ICT and Bio/nanotechnology
for the Dairy Value Chain (DVC).
Entrepreneurs, enterprises, industries, SMEs, startups and researchers working
in the Dairy Innovation Sector or in the ICT and bio–Nano technologies
applicable to the DVC and looking for support to further develop their
innovative project are invited to apply.
4 selected participants from Lebanon will benefit from a 4,000 euros voucher,
which will enable them to support the development of their project.
This presents an opportunity to develop an innovative solution that could be
offered to the Dairy sector and scaled to Mediterranean markets.
Shortlisted participants might be invited to present their project in front of a
selection committee and four of them will finally be selected to benefit from
the grant and support.
Who Can Apply
- Innovators, entrepreneurs and key enabling technology providers (KET)
within the Dairy Value Chain, the Dairy, ICT and Bio Nano sectors.
- Ventures and companies working on R&D projects applied to the DVC
- SME’s, industries, NGOs working in the Dairy, ICT, or Bio/Nano
- Researchers, Faculty Members, Lab Members, working on research in the
What Countries Are Included in The Call
- Entrepreneurs/organizations in Lebanon offering an innovative project
applied to the Dairy Value Chain.
- Eligibility criteria
- Participants should:
- Reside in Lebanon
- Demonstrate the project including demonstrated economic viability and
combine innovation, applicability, scalability, and team experience
- Demonstrate the Innovation and technology readiness level
Key Benefits and Opportunities
- Access a voucher of 4,000 euros that will be used to support in the
development of the project and turn it project into an applied solution to
the Dairy Value Chain.
- Provide the opportunity to pitch the solution during the HORECA 2023
exhibition and benefit from the exposure brought by this event.
- Access to the Transdairy regional online collaborative platform which
features a database of Dairy Value Chain regional demand and offer and
allows communication and networking among regional innovators, suppliers,
partners, prospective clients, etc.
- Invitation to participate and benefit from the subsequent Transdairy
activities for 2023, which include Vouchers for a Co-patent, Vouchers for
the creation of Spin-offs, vouchers for co publications.
The application form must be filled before the 05.04.2023 at 5:00 p.
For more infos kindly connect with the Project Director Naji Abi Zeid @