EMPHASIS, ENI CBC MED funded project, Partner 3 –I
February 15, 2022
The expiration date of the vacancy is February 28th, 2022.
The main responsibilities of the Communication Manager will be the
Qualifications and skills:
- To coordinate, give guidelines to Project Partners and monitor the
implementation of communication activities according to the projects
- Be the contact point for the Managing Authority in relation to the
project communication issues.
- Be responsible for reporting activities in the framework of biannual
- To refer to the Project Coordinator as regards the progress of project
- A Master's Degree in Marketing and or Communication
- Working knowledge of Social Media platforms
- Project management and coordination skills
- At least 5 years of experience in communication/marketing and/or PR
- Working with international organisations is a plus
- Fluent in English and Arabic, with good writing skills in these
languages. French is an asset
The project “EMPHASIS” (Euro-Mediterranean Network Facilitating Market Uptake
of Innovations from SMEs) main goal is to facilitate the market uptake of
innovations from SMEs by fostering their access to research, partnerships and
innovation systems at the Euro Mediterranean Region.
Specific objectives include:
- Designing and setting up an Open Innovation (OI) system that offers
integrated innovation support services.
- Validating OI opportunities and increasing the capacities of SMEs to
- Fostering cross-border partnerships and boosting engagement among
innovation partners to turn external knowledge and sustainability challenges
into tangible business opportunities for growth.
- Engaging policy makers and stakeholders to build a vibrant community of
Please contact Ms. Manal Tabanji on 05/465609 or e-mail: