EMPHASIS, ENI CBC MED funded project, Partner 3 –I
January 18, 2022
EMPHASIS, ENI CBC MED funded project, Partner 3 –IRI- is looking for an
Auditor for the project.
The expiration date of the vacancy is February 2nd, 2022.
The main responsibilities of the auditor will be the following:
- Perform audit on project account;
- Produce timely reports on the projects account.
Qualifications and skills:
- A Master’s degree in accounting and/or audit;
- Registered at the Lebanese Association of Certified Public accountants
according to the requirements set by the ENI Implementing Rules (art. 32)
and in compliance with the national requirements.
- CPA is a plus.
- At least 5 years auditing experience;
- At least 5 years of proven experience working with SMEs and/or
academia/research institutions in middle income countries;
- At least 2 years experience with international organizations or
internationally funded projects;
Excellent knowledge of English.
The chosen audit firm will verify the expenses declared in each payment
claim, according to EU rules and procedures and the requirements of the grant
ToRs for the auditors are available as annexes in chapter 4 of the
implementation manual as published at the ENI website.
The project “EMPHASIS” (Euro-Mediterranean Network Facilitating Market Uptake of
Innovations from SMEs) main goal is to facilitate the market uptake of
innovations from SMEs by fostering their access to research, partnerships and
innovation systems at the Euro Mediterranean Region.
Specific objectives include:
- Designing and setting up an Open Innovation (OI) system that offers
integrated innovation support services.
- Validating OI opportunities and increasing the capacities of SMEs to
- Fostering cross-border partnerships and boosting engagement among
innovation partners to turn external knowledge and sustainability challenges
into tangible business opportunities for growth.
- Engaging policy makers and stakeholders to build a vibrant community of
Please contact Ms. Manal Tabanji on 009615465609 or e-mail: