Call for AUDITOR : TRANSDAIRY ENI CBC MED project
February 26, 2021
Project TRANSDAIRY, ENI CBC MED funded project is looking
for an Auditor.
The expiration date of the vacancy is March 15, 2021.
The main responsibilities of the auditor will be the
• Perform audit on project account;
• Produce timely reports on the projects account.
Qualifications and skills:
• A Master’s degree in accounting and/or audit;
• Registered at the Lebanese Association of Certified Public accountants
according to the requirements set by the ENI Implementing Rules (art. 32) and in
compliance with the national requirements.
• CPA is a plus.
• At least 5 years auditing experience;
• At least 5 years of proven experience working with SMEs and/or
academia/research institutions in middle income countries;
• At least 2 years experience with international organizations or
internationally funded projects;
• Excellent knowledge of English.
The chosen audit firm will verify the expenses declared in each
payment claim, according to EU rules and procedures and the requirements of the
ToRs for the auditors are available as annexes in chapter 4 of the
implementation manual as published at the ENI website.
The project “TRANSborder Key Enabling Technologies and Living Labs for the DAIRY
value chain” aims to enhance technology transfer among research, industry and
SMEs in the fields of Key Enabling Technologies applied to the Dairy Value
Chain, through the creation of Living Labs, the increase of institutional
capacities, and the development of market intelligence for sustainable and
Please contact Ms. Manal Tabanji on 05/465609 or e-mail: